Let your art guide you - weekly challenge 3





Shoes and flowers just fit in the season, but girls, let's be honest: i haven't done these paintings yesterday or today, but last year. I've been away till tuesday and had to much on my desk when i got back, to finish a painting. I started one - but it needs a little more time to "ripen" into sth. i'd like to show.

But i did paint - and i'm happy about it, and garateful to the group. There's just more energy when some of us get together - so, come and link in with us at art n' sewl, if you like!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some nice vibrant colors for Spring! You're right it does seem like I have a goal to finish at least one thing up for Thursdays now :)
    I posted my award from you the other day on my blog~
    Take care,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in love with your choice of color! This is really pretty, thank you for sharing even if was not made this week, its still new for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! These paintings are amazing!!! Seriously you are so talented. Your work is just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man...SO FLIPPIN' FANTASTIC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes and flowers-can't think of better subjects to paint! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say your paintings are amazing...I just adore the colours you use in them all. So happy they so make my heart sing. I am off to follow you my friend...I don't want to miss another post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the spring colors you are using! Beautiful!

    xxoo
    Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had an idea. Do you want to do an art swap with me? I love your work and I think it will be really neat to swap something. email me leylands@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!