Let your art guide you - weekly challenge




I'm a day late with this post, but somehow, yesterday was over too quickly for me. It was a holiday here in germany, and we slept in, had a long family breakfast, followed by some work for the magazine and then coffee and cake with a dear friend who just moved.

I was in a dreamy mood, not feeling very active, and so i played a bit, again with an unfinished painting and some collage pieces. I have so much fun doing this at the moment - it gives me new ideas - maybe to combine naturalisticly painted parts with a free style. I love the phase, were a painting has a lot of opportunities - it could be this, it could be that ... and playing is vital to art!

Come and see more from creative thursday at Art n'sewl

5 comments:

  1. It looks great-I love the colors and the flowers-very dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very dreamy!! I love the movement and the color. I really love how you make things work together sooo well. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty!! I agree with everyone else, it looks so dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty...love these beautiful colours again. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very much too :)) all the beautiful colors and peonies,so nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!