Childhood memories






photos courtesy of joules

Kids fashion is what occupies me at the moment in my work for the magazine. We did a shooting the other week with two sweet kids, and were so lucky to catch the one dry and sunny day in a whole month of nothing but rain. Sorting out the pictures is difficult, but also fun. I'm also discovering a lot of interesting new labels - and one of them is "Little joule".

I like the the style and the photos a lot. Don't they transport you back into your own childhood? I think of holidays at my grandparents. Exploring old barns, smelling old wood and other things with great intensity, dreaming of adventures i'd like to play with my friends ... A summer full of fantasie and sweet surprises.

10 comments:

  1. these photos are precious!!! what cute kids!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!!
    childhood looks perfect to me now

    have a fabulous month Martina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much cuteness! Have a wonderful Wednesday, Martina. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are perfect! What a fun job you have! I can't even imagine! I love all the styling! They sure are stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos and definitely miss childhood. Good times, especially in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The children are darling...and I love all the props in the photos...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable...that first one makes my heart sing! I love her sweet dress and the necklace.. charming. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I want that dress and that necklace for myself! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!