Let your art guide you - weekly challenge


Still working on the peonies. I've posted this painting the other day, but this time painted the flowers.


No finished artworks, just glimpses of my messy studio.
I've been playing with shades of blue, letting the colour run and drip while contemplating about water and how precious it is. Can't get that oil spill out of my save the live of the ocean - but what to do?




Meanwhile my friend Andrea saved a little baby titmouse her son found on the street, naked and almost dead. With a lot of love, warmth and many insects they managed to bring it to live, and it grows from day to day, growing feathers and flapping it's tiny wings. Reminds me of a quote i read the other day by mother Theresa:
"We cannot all do great things, but we can do small things with great love"

I hope you've had some creative adventures as well and can't wait to visit you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I love peonies :)
    How cool they saved that baby bird-so sweet!
    I don't have anything new to share this week for LYAGU challenge but I'm making the rounds of everyone's blogs :)
    Take care,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Martina,your painting is coming along beautifully.I love peonies!
    Hope the birdie is gonna be ok,he is so tiny :)
    Have a wonderful day,Monika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martina darling the peonies in your painting are more beautiful than the real ones. You are extremely talented darling. I would give one of my precious teacups for just a pin size of your talent. When it comes to painting, I am sad to say I have two broken left hands.

    Darling, I thank you my lovely friend for your support during a time when I need it the most. Your genuinely loving and caring comments always lift my spirits. I am especially grateful for your friendship, you are priceless, a rare gem of a friend.

    I am delighted to be back blogging again and look forward to our daily visits. Take care my friend. I wish you a sunny and happy summer full of blessings.

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your art is always so lovely...now that is the kindess thing i have heard in the longest time...saving a sweet bird...i am wishing it to get stronger and stronger my friend. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those peonies lifted my spirits. Ad you right about the oil spill, maybe we can't fix that, but we can fix other things and still make a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your peony paintings are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your peonies are pretty already! Hope our little feathered friend is doing well.
    Have a sunny Sunday, Martina. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!