Princess Laya goes fashion

March is moving along swiftly, serving us little "Amuse Gueules" in the shape of crocuses and daisies in preparation for the big spring celebration, along with some sparkling sunshine - Ahhhh!

Are you thinking spring wardrobe yet? I find myself browsing the spring trends and fell in love with these glamorous headphones for the modern princess by Dolce & Gabbana, since a few years my favorite fashion inspiration. They are actually from the fall collection, as fashion is always moving a few steps ahead of us. Wouldn't it be fun to go shopping with a pair of these on your ears?

Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Take it easy my lovelies and keep warms, as the transition from winter to spring can be a tricky time - and covering your ears can be a good thing!

7 comments:

  1. MARTINA! This is a new post and I missed it this morning!!!! But I see you came to visit me! YES, I am in the process of compiling my best posts, taking out the Pinterest photos and preparing to organize a self-published book. I do think that even if I'm the only one who has one, that will be a great gift and memoir of my work in print. It will be available for anyone who wants one.

    We have been having the best spring so far! It's still chilly but not as bad as it was. The sun is making me very happy indeed! I hope your husband is well by now? Are you well?

    MUCH LOVE TO YOU! Anita

    ANd your photos here are just fantastic. SO happy, always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow ! What an amazing array of beautiful charming & captivating princesses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Martina,
    Wow! Now this is what I call a fashion statement... Love the photos.
    Wishing you a beautiful week ahead.
    fondly,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, they are just beautiful, Martina (and definitely preferable to the plastic versions! ;) )
    Hope you have a lovely new week!
    Susan x
    P.S Fingers crossed for sunshine too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, dear Martina!
    Wishing you a wonderful new week,
    sending Love and hugs,
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martina,
    Thank you! You know little Zoe will not rest at night without that little blankie. I sure will give them a cuddle for you.
    Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!